...sO, you sHouLd knOw...

My photo
ampang, seLanGor, Malaysia
I love sweets

Monday, March 26, 2012

Favourite Singer

Dewa 19

   I first heard their songs when I was 15 years old, secondary school which still mean puppy love. I remember hearing their songs all day before going to school and after coming back from school. I just couldn't get enough of them. The situations I was going through, their songs could relate to them all the heartbreaks, excitement of liking someone Dewa 19 songs pictured my feeling perfectly. 

   Kasidah cinta, risalah hati, selimut cinta and satu are the songs that I remember and could sing by heart.  The words that they use are not flowery, they use simple words that send whatever message they want to send, successfully. All of their songs are originally written by their own group member Ahmad Dhani, he is a music maestro. 


     I actually thought that I don't have any specific favorite singer or band. There are singers which their songs I totally love but somehow I don't love the singers. their personality does not match the song they preach. They are so different. To me at least.


   
   
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets get an A shall we?~

lets, write and write and write until it all make sense
*scribble,scribble,scribble*